Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Math Fact Fluency Freebie



I am always looking for fun ways to practice math fact fluency and today I want to share with you a quick, easy and free computer game for Christmas themed fact practice.

Merry Christmas Math Fact Fun

This game is great for grades K-6 or anyone who needs work with their fact fluency.  It is so easy to customize with 12 different options for levels.
First you need to select an operation and then select a difficulty level.  Even on hard these stay in the fact range.  

You get one minute to answer as many questions as you can.  Each correct answer scores you points that you will b able to redeem later for Christmas lights.  

 When the minute is up, your points will turn into lights and you can decorate the house as you see fit.  There are several houses to decorate so if you play more than once you won't be doing the same house each time.
This game is very engaging to students and great fluency practice at the same time.  The games go quick and kids always want to play multiple rounds.  

Go ahead and add this one to your repertoire today!  Head over to ABCya to try it out!




Stay up to date with the latest happenings on my blog and in my TPT store by following me on Facebook!  

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the math inspiration! I'm always looking for fresh ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using this tomorrow with my math class for my fast finishers! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete