Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Favorite New Counting Videos

About 5 years ago, I started a very popular series on my blog called Teaching Math with You Tube Videos.I have posts about

Shapes

Counting

Multiplication

Coins

Time

Fractions

Teen numbers

Area and perimeter

Addition facts

Subtraction Facts

 They are a great way to get a little movement break while still working on important math concepts. These little movement breaks have been super important as we have transitioned from summer vacation back to school 5 days a week. 

I try to keep these posts up to date and have deleted and added videos to each of them a few times a year.  They still get lots of visits each month and are a great way to have all the content from one topic in one area.  The creators of these videos have done an awesome job creating new content and I just wanted to share with you some of my new favorites.  Some of these are brand new videos that were released this summer and a few are new to me favorites.

Counting With Grandma and Grandpa

This is a new series of counting videos and my students love them!  The first one counts by 1's to 100


This one is a counting by 5 video with Grandma and Grandpa at the beach



Counting by 2's with Grandma and Grandpa on the farm



Counting Songs for Bigger Kids

My students have been loving using You Tube math songs for brain breaks since Kindergarten.  By the time they get to grade 2, they have seen most of them plenty of times and are ready for some harder counting series.  These videos are becoming much easier to find!








Do you have any favorite new counting videos? Please share in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment