Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Fun Counting Song and Video

Recently, I posted about my favorite counting songs with videos on you tube.  Well one thing often leads to another when you finish watching a you tube video and I found this great counting video that I will be using a lot in March.

Counting with a leprechaun


I find the counting by 2's to 30 the most useful part this time of year in both first and second grade.  There is counting in here that would absolutely benefit K kids as well and could be something some third graders still need work on.  It is a fun way to take a body brake during a busy day, tied in nicely with St. Patrick's day and provides practice with some important skills


If you work with young children here are two great counting books!  You might also want to check out some of my other favorite skip counting books!

No comments:

Post a Comment