Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It!


I finally got to spend a full day at school getting things ready for the new year.  My big task for today was to figure out a way to organize all of my task cards and centers so they are ready to use on moment's notice.  I am linking up with Tara over at Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!
 I organized my task cards and centers into folders.  Here is a peak at the inside of one of them.

On the left is a copy of the answer key and a stack of blank record sheets.  On the right is a baggie with the task cards in it and behind that are multiple copies of the follow up sheets that go with this set of task cards. 

The front of the folder has a copy of the cover sheet for this set of task cards. 
Now my fall task cards are ready to go!  Click here to read more about how I use these task cards in the classroom or here to get a set for yourself!

Here is another peak at a different folder!  It is a QR code scavenger hunt on addition and subtraction facts.  Go here if you want this one!  I tried it out today (my first time using QR codes) and it was a LOT of fun!  I am going to be doing a lot more work with QR codes this school year!
A look at the cover

The inside of the folder includes the answer key, record sheets and the QR code cards ready to go!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, these task card folders are awesome! I haven't used QR codes yet, but I'm probably the last person on earth, lol.

    Have a great school year!

    Wendy
    Tropicalteacherblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even close to being the last person! You should try them if you have a device that will read them. They are really fun!

      Delete
  2. Great timing! I am in the process of making task cards for my classroom! Very organized :)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love task cards!!, I find myself using them more and more.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this post! It's nice to see how you organized these task cards, I am about to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! It takes some upfront time but saves a lot of time as you are ready to use them.

      Delete
  4. I love how you organized your task cards! We use them so much in my room and this seems to be a great way to organize them-thanks so much for sharing! I like how the recording sheet is right there with everything...a "one stop shop!"

    I am glad you were able to start QR Codes with your kiddos and that they had fun using them! :)

    Amanda
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete