Blogs I Love Math Literature Freebies About Home

Monday, March 25, 2013

Frogs and Flowers Addition Fact Doubles FREEBIE!!!!



Available as a freebie in my TPT store!!!!

This is a great game that is easy to make and play.  It helps kids practice their double facts!  Included are two versions of the game to help you differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all your students.  You can play the game with dice (1-6 die for version 1 and 5-10 die for version 2)  If you don't have the right dice, don't worry!  I also included spinners that you can make with a metal brad and a paperclip.  There is also a quick practice worksheet or little assessment included to check in with your students on their double facts!

Head over to TPT to grab this freebie!

Hope you enjoy your freebie!  Ready to see more frog and flower products (and a few more freebies!)?  Check out Frog and Flower Equality, Frog and Flower 10 Frames, and I Have Who Has with a frog and flower theme!




4 comments:

  1. I couldnt find the download button. My second graders would love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of hidden! I fixed it so you just click on the link below either picture to head to TPT and download your freebie!

      Delete